Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Going Zonkers

Ok, just so I could put everything in perspective just before I zonk out from my flu medicine, here are my current pre-occupations, and items for investigation:
1. Pegasus by Robin McKinley -- will get complete book
2. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore -- amazing and highly enjoyable movie! Can't wait for the sequel and can't wait to get the books
3. Halo -- to get or not to get
4. Warm Bodies-- a good read they say, but a zombie romance? makes me hesitate just thinking about the first kiss
5. The Abhorsen series -- MUST write about these books because they're really amazing. Another long-overdue project
6. Beauty by Robin McKinley -- magic, books and a handsome prince. Need I say more?
7. Angelfire by Courtney Moulton -- I hope I don't waste my money here

Ok, that's about all I can handle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment